Amenities & Services
Oak Creek Canyon - Sedona, AZ
- The Cabins are located in a cluster setting, about 10 or more feet apart, and turned in such a way as to afford a great deal of privacy...a unique value of experience and geographic setting.
- All of our four cabins are 500 square feet in size and include amenities such as hair dryers, CD/radios (CDs available in the office) irons/ironing boards, board games, DVD's available for laptops.
- Private kitchens allow you to monitor your own lifestyle needs. The kitchens come equipped with a two burner electric cooktop (no oven), refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (coffee provided), toaster, dishes and utensils, including wine opener. Also, each cabin offers its own private patio with gas grill.
- Our private baths offer a whirlpool/ shower . . . featuring a small whirlpool in the Honeysuckle log cabin and a larger size Jacuzzi bathtub in the Chalet cabins. Grab bars for safety.
- Our cabins offer individual temperature controls. Evaporative coolers keep the cabins cool in the summer. All electric, the cabins are cozy and warm in the winter months. The electric fireplaces are available for your enjoyment year round.
- No phones or televisions will disturb your sojourn. Cell phone service good to poor, depending on your service provider. A phone is available in our office for those necessary calls. Messages can be left at 928-282-6900 for any guest.
- No internet access available. Free WIFi throughout many places in Sedona. If, however, you need an electronic boarding pass printed for your return flight, we will be happy to do that for you.
- Our daily continental breakfast can include tasty home-baked treats, muffins, cinnamon rolls, egg dishes, fruit, juice and other beverages and is served from 8:00-10:00am...and can be enjoyed either in our office area, outside deck or in the comfort of your cabin.
- Daily housekeeping service provided.
- Enjoy Oak Creek! We do have private access to Oak Creek across the road from the Canyon Wren cabins.
- It would be our pleasure to help plan your stay from food to fun. We can make arrangements for any activity or service and recommend a variety of restaurants and eateries. We can provide backpacks, hiking sticks, hiking books and maps...and plenty of advice. We have been doing this for over 26 years and enjoy it.
© Adele Earnshaw,