Oak Creek Canyon - Sedona, AZ
- We do have a minimum nights stay requirement:
two-night minimum on weekends and three-night minimum on holiday periods. You are welcome to try us for one night on the weekends...we might have an opening at the last minute.
- Advanced reservations are advised:
One nights advance deposit guarantee is required to secure a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as personal checks and cash.
- Our cancellation policy applies to all forms of payment: For stays of 3 or more days or for holiday periods, a 14 day cancellation notice is required for no charge to incur. For stays of 1-2 days, a 72 hour cancellation notice is required for no charge to incur. In the event of insufficient cancellation notice, we will do our best to re-book any cancelled accommodations, but if we cannot, then one night's lodging will be charged. When booking multiple cabins for the same time frame, the cancellation policy becomes 14 days.
"Eight minutes to Sedona, a million
— Paul and Linda Mehlhorn
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are single or double occupancy, and do not include the 7.737% Arizona sales tax.
- Check-In Time is 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.: (later arrivals by special arrangement only)
- Check-Out Time is 11 a.m.
- We regret we cannot accept pets, but you can pet ours.
- The Canyon Wren caters to one or two adults only per cabin.
- To ensure that everyone has a quality time, the use of the Canyon Wren Cabins is for the registered guest only.
- For the health and pleasure of our guests, the Canyon Wren Cabins is a non-smoking property inside and outside. Non-compliance will result in a $100 charge and the guest will be asked to leave without a refund. Heavy smokers would probably be happier staying elsewhere.
Please, share in our care for the environment.
We do believe in practicing green policies whenever possible.