It would be our pleasure to help plan your stay from food to fun. We can make arrangements for any activity or service and recommend a variety of restaurants and eateries. We can provide backpacks, hiking sticks, hiking books and maps....and plenty experience and advice. We have lived here for over 40 years.
Our cabins offer individual temperature controls. Air conditioned, the cabins are cool in the summer. All electric, the cabins are cozy and warm in the winter months. The electric fireplaces are available for use year round and also offer heat.
Disconnect to Reconnect . . .
No phones or televisions will disturb your sojourn. Wifi is not available in our area. Internet access is also not available.
Cell phone service is good to poor, depending on your service provider. At this time, AT&T and T-Mobile do not have service here. Verizon is spotty. Sprint is great. A land line is available in the office for important calls or emergencies. Messages can be left at 928-282-6900 for any guest. We will get the message to you. Drive south about 2 plus miles and you have access to Wifi, internet and most cell service.
We do have private access to Oak Creek across the road from the Canyon Wren Cabins. “Beach” towels can be provided.
Private kitchens allow you to manage your own lifestyle dietary needs. The kitchens come equipped with:
- A two burner electric cooktop....NO OVEN
- Nice size refrigerator with two ice trays in the freezer
- Coffee maker...Regular coffee and De-caf provided
- All dishes and utensils, including wine opener
- Cutting board, colander and salad bowl
- Pots and pans
- All cleaning supplies and paper towels and foil
- Dish towel and dish rag
- Ironing board and iron
- Board games
- All towels enough for two adults. Whenever you wish to switch out soiled towels, just ask and we will exchange.
- Hand soap, body soap and Innsparation bath oil
- Toilet paper
- Shower head is either stationary or hand-held
- Grab bars for safety
- NO shampoo or conditioner provided though sometimes we have some just in case
- Overhead fans
- All linens
- Two extra pillows and extra blanket
- Hiking and area information books
- Journals for the past 30+ years
- Bedside reading lights
- Comfortable chair and reading light
And Outdoor Spaces
- Outdoor patios with table, chairs and umbrella
- Gas grill and Grill tools
- Swing or Slider for two in Morning Glory, Sycamore and Honeysuckle cabins
- Lots of flowers and trees and outdoor seating
- Chaise Lounges, water features, swing, bird feeders and bird baths on site
We do have access to the private creek property across the road from our property. We can provide you with camping chairs for creek enjoyment.